Simple and quick, that’s the game for any of my weeknight dinners. I like cooking and being adventurous but also want to make sure things turn out okay because we actually want to eat the food made for dinner!
- 1 package of Gluten free potato gnocchi
- 1/2 a cup of cream ( I used Half/half since I was out of cream )
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- A few punches of rosemary ( if in a spice jar then about 1 teaspoon )
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of cheese ( graded )
Cook the Gnocchi as directed then, strain and put it in a medium frying pan. On medium heat add the mixture of all ingredients above. Cook for about 2 mins or until warm and the cheese has melted.
Serve up and enjoy!